Saturday, February 28, 2009

2/28 -- If Today is Not Really Your Birthday...




...But tomorrow isn't your birthday either, you must be a Leap Year Baby!
...If today is not really your birthday, you are the muse that inspired this marshmallow declaration of love!


"Marshmallow Love Note" to Betty from Tom, Dec. 2008. (Photographed by Tom's Cell Phone.)



...If today is not really your birthday, I love you simply because my dad did -- as evidenced by the message he so painstakingly crafted above.



...If today is not really your birthday, I am happy to have you in our family, and glad to call you my friend. I admire so many things about you -- your strength, your faith, your energy, the love you show your friends. I know you don't consider those things special, but they are, and they make you special!



...If today is not really your birthday, I wish we didn't live so far apart. I'd love to be there to give you a hug and share some cake. Instead, I am sending you my love, and hoping your birthday is as special as you are!


Happy Birthday, Dear Betty -- with love!




No comments: