Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

Jackson Monroe -- One Year Old!



...If today is your birthday, it's your first one -- and this is my first Cute-Baby-Birthday-Blog!



...If today is your birthday, I have only seen you one time. But thanks to digital photography and the internet -- and your mom and dad -- I've seen lots of wonderful pictures!



...If today is your birthday, I hope there will be more pictures coming -- pictures of you with cake and frosting covering your face from eyebrows to chin!



...If today is your birthday, I remember being enthralled by you at the Fischer Family Reunion last summer -- So bright, so cute, so happy...All of the nicest things people can say about a baby were being said about you -- and they were all true!



...If today is your birthday, you are a very lucky boy to have been born into such a loving, close-knit family. Even though there are a whole bunch of states between your house and your grandma and grandpa's house, I know you get to see them pretty regularly -- and that's special!



...If today is your birthday, I am happy knowing that you are feeling lots of love, Little Man. And even though you won't remember the day, it will seem like you remember it years from now when you look at all the photographs I'm sure will be taken.



Happy 1st Birthday, Jack!



No comments: