Sunday, February 1, 2009

2/1 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

Flowers, Kuekenhof Gardens, Netherlands, from Webshots.
*
...If today is your birthday, I am sending you all of these beautiful flowers because I know you love flowers.
*
...If today is your birthday, you are a very special person, and a very special friend -- the kind of friend that makes me say "I want to be just like her when I grow up!"
*
...If today is your birthday, it's your example that makes it a sure thing that my love affair with clogging will be lifelong commitment, rather than just one of my passing "obsessions!"
*
...If today is your birthday, I've learned so many things from you. Things about people, strength, friendship, loyalty -- and of course -- clogging! And now it seems that you're going to be taking a little break from clogging. But I'm sure -- I'm praying -- that it will be just that -- a little break!
*
...If today is your birthday, once again you are facing something that might make another person throw up her hands and say "I surrender!" But not you, my friend. You'll get through this, and be even stronger for it!
*
...And if today is your birthday, I want you to know that I will always be your friend. I may not always be able to anticipate what you need, but if you let me know, I will always give it to the best of my ability. And you will always, always be in my heart and in my prayers!
*
Happy Birthday, Dear Patsy!



No comments: