Monday, February 23, 2009

2/23 -- If Today is Your Birthday...







...If today is your birthday, we share, among other things, a love of cheesecake!



...If today is your birthday, you're my favorite partner for games because we always win!



...If today is your birthday, it's too bad we no longer play tennis -- we'd really kick some butt, wouldn't we (at least in our minds -- and in follow-up e-mails)?!!



...If today is your birthday, you're one of the few people who is able to quickly follow wherever my brain -- and my mouth -- lead, and vice-versa. (I used to think everyone was like that, didn't you?)



...If today is your birthday, you should know it isn't all about the fun and games. I hope you know how much I admire you as a Wife, Mother, Friend and Plain Old Person! (Of course I don't mean old literally -- after all, you're only ahem 21!)



...If today is your birthday, I hope you're having a great day, no matter how early you had to get up! And, of course...



...If today is your birthday, congratulations on your smashing Balderdash win the other night! You soooooooooooo deserved it!






Happy Birthday, Becky -- Enjoy every minute!



No comments: