Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Mother of Inventions...

At this point, the jury is still out on what is causing my current breathing difficulties. Maybe it's something that can be wiped out by a strong course of antibiotics, or perhaps some steroids. Could be I just need someone with a really loud voice to sneak up behind me and shout "BOO!" By this time next week, I should know more.

For now, the fact remains that at my last visit with my faithful and trustworthy Dr. Pulmonologist, he pointed out that I was "qualified" for my very own Oxygen canister. If you are one of my regular readers -- and I no longer speculate how many millions of you there actually are -- you know that this has caused me no little concern...Primarily because the mental image of me trying to deal with an unweildy can of air attached to my nose by a rubber tube while trying to remain light on my feet and keep my knees bent is just too pathetic! Adorable little twirly skirt or not -- It's time for me to go pro-active!

The OxyBra by Kate 10/08 MSN Paint














Of course there's a Patent Pending, so don't even think about it!







No comments: