Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jordyn's Art Blog

"Jordyn's Tree," photographed by Greg, 12/8/08




Hi. I'm Jordyn. I go to Claxton Elementary School. I am in Kindergarten.

I made this tree picture when I was in art class. I love art, and I love my picture.

I had to use different colors of paper and paint to make the tree. First I painted a piece of paper with brown paint. Then I swirled my fingers through the paint to make the pattern of the wood. Next I took my piece of brown paper and cut out a tree shape. I stuck the tree down on a light blue background. Then I cut branches from the brown paper and glued them on the tree.

For the leaves, I took yellow and orange and pinkish-red paper and cut them out. Then I glued leaves on the banches. Next I cut out green grass, and the last part was the yellow sun.

Thank you for reading my "guest blog" on Kate's blogsite. I go to Kate's house after school, and we have lots of fun. We do a lot of art projects together.

Oh -- If you click on my picture with your mouse, you can see it get really big!

No comments: