Saturday, December 13, 2008

Astrological Explanations

"Scales," 12/13/08 by Kate (MSN Paint)
Disclaimer: Although I may have mentioned having read my horoscope a time or two in this blog, I am not a true believer/follower of astrological readings -- especially the ones that appear in the daily newspaper. I don't understand how such readings are done, or how they can possibly apply to everyone who is born within a given time period. So I just view them as "for fun," and read mine every once in a while, being extremely tickled if I can make it fit my particular circumstances that day...




Have you ever heard someone say something that made you want to ask, "What is the matter with you?!!!"


Mm-hmm. I know -- I'm one of those people you've wanted to say that to. But I think I can explain, now that I've read my horoscope in today's paper...


"It seems to you that everyone is probably thinking and feeling as you do, but this is not so. Your ideas and impulses are unique, and you should follow them. As Oscar Wilde said, "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."


As I said -- I'm extremely tickled now. It explains quite a bit, don't you think" Maybe for other people, too, and not just us Librans!


You have a wonderful day!

No comments: