Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Why I Drink



1. Because I'm listing toward a funk.

1. Because there's just too much teenaged angst in the world today.

1. Because there's just too much angst caused by teenagers in the world today.

1. Because everyone is pissed off.

1. Because technology befuddles me.

1. Because it feels like the people who are in charge do not have our best interests at heart.

1. Because it feels like the people in charge might not have hearts.

1. Because I really wanted to not put any more negative energy out into the universe, and now I feel like a failure.

1. Because red wine is beautiful and it tastes good. I also like the way it softens the edges.(White wine and pink wine are beautiful, too.)

2. Because beer comes in so many flavors. I'd like to sample them all.

3. Because although liquor is expensive, it's still cheaper than therapy--and works faster.











No comments: