Monday, June 1, 2009

Cloud Gathering -- A Mystery Blog


"Cloud" May 2009, Kate's LRDC



Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I mean, what do you see when you look at this cloud? To find out if you think like I do (which my horoscope once said you probably do not, but I don't care -- I love you anyway), then read to the end of this post, where the answer will be revealed...




Remember the other day how, in blogging about my Little Red Digital Camera, I mentioned that I had been taking a lot of pictures of clouds? Well, that is the honest truth. I have no idea how many photos I've taken since that LRDC and I have become constant companions, but I am pretty sure that the largest portion of them have been pictures of clouds. I don't know why, but I seem to have suddenly developed an affinity for those fluffy guys!



I guess that's okay, as long as I'm not driving all over the country, chasing clouds with ill intent. (I mean that the clouds might have ill intent, not me; you know -- like tornados and such.) Of course I realize that I'm no better than those crazy people who do that if I'm trying to snap pictures of clouds while I'm driving. But -- confession time -- ever since I've begun looking at clouds from both sides now (whatever that means, Judy Collins), I just can't keep my eyes off of them! Which means that I'm not always watching where I'm going, even though my vision may not be obscured by a camera...


So I apologize to all of the people whom I have endangered by this thoughtless behavior, and I promise to try not to think about clouds (or my sweet little LRDC) any more while I'm driving my car.



At least I know that God still loves me, because look at that picture -- He offered me a bite of his donut!



No comments: