Friday, November 20, 2015

Random


Note: If you are reading this on a mobile device, please click "View web version" at the end of the blog so the photos will line up properly. Thanks!












on't you ever just want to sketch all your friends' characters?









he line between Stupid and Stubborn is so fine that sometimes it's invisible.











ho, then, if everyone lives inside their own heads, are all these people in mine?











love this sentence: Sleep wrapped itself around her like a lover who had been waiting for her to return to bed.







rioritizing has never been my thing, but if I haven't done it properly, I walk around feeling like I'm out of order.












othing says "I meant to do that" like doing it again.


I can explain...

I really had no idea what to write about today, but a commitment is a commitment, and I'm 20 days into this one. Not a time to quit. I waited until late before I started, hoping that something wonderful would take root in my brain, but that field remains fallow. Hence, the random thoughts blog. Then I had what I thought was a brilliant idea--using my alphabet photos as the first letter of each sentence like they sometimes do in fancy books. If it had turned out the way I pictured it, this paragraph would not be necessary. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, because I'll be back.








4 comments:

Cindy Ricksgers said...

I love these random thoughts (some are quite profound!) and really enjoy your letter photos! I'd seen some of these before on your site, I think. I've admired them by other people, too, but yours are outstanding!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for taking the time today, Cindy. I wish it had turned out better.

Shadows Thoughts on Stuff said...

Remember me commenting about thoughts being like broken glass. some reflect the light and others just cut.
Love the idea of the picture letters starting the sentence..
J

Unknown said...

John, I don't remember that,, but I love it. In fact I wish I'd thought of it. Thanks for reading. (I'm putting your thought in my notebook.)