Thursday, November 5, 2015

Boo-Ray for Bollywood



Carolina Theatre, Greensboro, North Carolina--MYSTIC INDIA: THE WORLD TOUR...

My Awesome Husband Greg and I were there. I wish I had more words, because the ones I know cannot begin to describe the extravaganza of exuberance I saw tonight. The music, the costumes, the joy!


I was all like:


But Greg...well, Greg was all like:


If you ask him, he'll tell you it was one long (two hours), repetitive dervish dance. By the second act, I think he knew he was being annoying when he kept leaning over and whispering in my ear, "Ooh, another costume change!" yet he still kept doing it. I actually began to detect sarcasm.

So I'd be lying if I said "a great time was had by all." But I had a hell of a good time, in spite of Mr. Poop. In fact, ten years ago, I would have been on the phone tomorrow, looking for a place to sign us both up for Bollywood lessons!










2 comments:

Cindy Ricksgers said...

This made me laugh...a perfect example of the different perceptions of men and women! I'm so glad you enjoyed the show!

Unknown said...

So true, Cindy! Actually, I was surprised when he said he'd go. But to be fair, their promotional info said there would be aerialists and acrobats. They must save that stuff for larger venues.