Friday, May 1, 2009

5/1 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

Kieran Daniel Rayfield, Nov. '08(?) by Rachael Rayfield


...If today is your birthday, I "borrowed" this picture of you in your Karate uniform from your Mom's blog, because I love it! (I hope she doesn't mind.)



...If today is your birthday, I can't believe you're 5 years old now! I can remember the very first time your mom brought you over so we could see you! (You were sooooooo cute, and you still are. I'm sorry if that embarrasses you now that you're 5, but you are!)



...If today is your birthday, I'm so glad that I got to be one of the people who helped take care of you while Mommy went to work. It was so much fun, watching you grow and learn!



...And if today is your birthday, I'm so glad that you and your family -- including your crazy little brother, Keenan -- still live next door, even though I no longer get to take care of you! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get to see you once in a while. (Thank goodness for blogs and facebook!)



...If today is your birthday, I hope you will have an awesome day, and that your 5th birthday will be one that you'll always remember!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIERAN!


Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Rachael said...

Thanks Kate! Love it! We'll have plenty of cake around this weekend...