Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5/5 -- If Today is Your Birthday (Part I)...

Kris and Tom, 9/22/07 (by Greg)


...If today is your birthday, you are married to one of my brothers. (I'll give you a clue...It's not the one who shares your birthday.) The guy in the picture with you is not my brother, but rather, my dad, but you probably know that. He loved you just as much as he loved the rest of us, but I guess you know that, too. Anyway, I love this picture of the two of you!



...If today is your birthday, you're so much smaller than me that it's hard for me to give you a hug without smashing your face into my boobs, but I love you anyway!



...If today is your birthday, I'm so glad that Mark has you. The two of you have raised some pretty awesome kids, and the closeness of your family is something I'm sure every family wishes they had!



...If today is your birthday, there are so many things about you that I admire. One of them is your unadulterated love for animals -- especially Golden Retrievers. What you have done with your rescue program is nothing short of amazing. You are an inspiration!



...If today is your birthday, your quiet strength has seen you through some difficult times, and your love of life has always let you find the joy. I hope your day will be filled with the latter!



Happy Birthday, Kris!


We love you!




No comments: