Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things I've learned from facebook...

I've think I've used this one before -- Kate, circa 1954(?)

I've heard blogging referred to as therapy. I would certainly say it is in my case. And one of the benefits of therapy, I believe, is self-discovery. If that's true, then facebook is also an amazing form of therapy! Just look at some of the things I've found out about myself since becoming a member of facebook:

If I were one of the X-Men, I would be Colossus. (Big, strong, and quiet. People think he's dumb, but he's not really.)

The name I should have been given at birth is Bella. (All I remember about the explanation for that is that I'm somewhat clumsy.)

My stripper name (if I were one) would be Skye DixonGlitz.

The name of my rockband is Hedgehog Reducers.

My true color is blue, but the color of my heart is purple. And the color of my aura is "balanced."

If my life were a movie, it would be a goofball comedy.

If I were a drink, I would be a Mojito." (A selfish bitch that packs a punch.)

My true age is 31-40.

My hippy name is Iris Eclipse.

I guess that's about all any of us needs to know for now!


No comments: