Monday, November 17, 2008

11/17 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

...If today is your birthday, then you are my Best Friend Leslie's husband, John. (You are also my friend.)


...If today is your birthday, then many of the wonderful times I've shared with Leslie, I've also shared with you...The beach trips, the card games, the parties, dinners out and dinners in, mountain climbing (and there are very few people with whom I can say I've shared that experience!), trips to Carowinds with the kids...The list goes on, but I'm making myself tired!



...If today is your birthday, we've all grown up together. Our family has been blessed by knowing your family. You are an example of the best kind of father, husband and friend.



...If today is your birthday, we are wishing you a day that is full of all of the things you love (including some candy corn), and not too many of the things you don't love.



Have a wonderful birthday, John. We are grateful to have you in our lives!




No comments: