Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Son the Video Clip Guy




Well, I'm pretty excited for a couple of reasons, Bloggees:


First, although I still need some practice, I seem to have acquired the minimal skills necessary for me to upload video clips from YouTube to my blog -- with a little help from a friend, of course. And I don't mean that phony friend-wannabe who hides behind the ubiquitous Help icon that appears on every website you visit -- That guy's no help at all. Hell, he doesn't even allow me one "Yeah, but...!" No, I mean help from a real friend with a real blog who really knows what she's talking about. (Thank you, Liz!)

Here -- check this out. (But first, Cheese Alert!)









And that's the second thing I'm excited about: My son's friend, Paco, had to do a project for a digital film class, so he used Dominic and another buddy, Mark as actors. (Their names aren't really Rick and Dave -- That's why they're called "actors," I guess.)




Anyway, these two events came together at just the right time for me, because it's apparently true that when something is given, something is taken away: I seem to have lost my ability to e-mail videoclips to members of my family who will not play facebook with me, but who may (if I bug them often enough) check my blog occasionally... I'm hoping they'll see Dominic's acting debut right here in my Bowl of Chairies!



Oh, in case you didn't recognize him, Dominic was the dude with the long hair. But he's since gotten a new (and improved, at least in my motherly opinion) look...





Dominic Fischer, 4/26/09, by Greg





OK. That's all for now, folks. I'll be back soon!



4 comments:

Leslie said...

Like the new dj look- does jason feel like he's looking in the mirror?!? DJ's a good lookin' guy! (but he looked good with long hair too!)
And he can act too!

Puck58 said...

Hilarious video! I love it:)

Melissa said...

Hey, tell Deej I love his new look, plus I love his video! Can't wait to run home and show it to the kids. I know Alex will be impressed.

Unknown said...

Thanks for you comments, guys! (I thought it was pretty hilarious, too, Liz.)