Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20 -- If Today Was your Birthday...


Taylor and Jordyn Gottlieb, 11/13/02 (by Greg Fischer)

*


...If today was your birthday (and I say was because in only a few more hours, it won't be anymore), you are the father of two of the most amazing little girls I have ever known!
*

...If today was your birthday, your family more or less became our family when I started taking care of Taylor. She said it, and I've quoted her before..."We are family, because we're used to each other!"
*


...If today was your birthday, I hope you won your ball game!
*


...If today was your birthday, I know that Jordyn thinks you're a pretty special guy, as evidenced by the time and effort she put into your card and presents, and her excitement for you to see them!
*
...If today was your birthday, I know that maybe this past year hasn't been the best. I hope the next one will be better...
*

...If today was your birthday, I know that you know where to start when you count your blessings...and I thank you for sharing those blessings with us!
*

...If today was your birthday, I hope there were lots of good things to celebrate!
*


Here's wishing you a very


Happy Birthday, Jason!

No comments: