Monday, March 2, 2009

Now THAT'S What I'm Talkin' About!





"Snow-covered Tree" by Kate, 3/2/09 (MSN Paint)





This, dear Bloggees, is what we call a Snow Day! Okay. Maybe if you live in Michigan or New York or Minnesota or somewhere like that you're not impressed. But if you live in North Carolina and you get five inches of snow on the first night of March, that's something to blog about!
*


And clearly, I couldn't wait to blog...
*


My Awesome Husband Greg was outside with his camera just after sunrise, trying to capture all that fluffy white beauty. Later today we'll probably load some of his "fruits" onto my computer. Had I been more patient, I would no doubt have had some lovely still lifes (lives?) to enhance this post. But I was just so inspired by what I saw when I awoke, I simply couldn't wait!
*


Maybe you'll see some real pictures later. Of course if you live in Michigan or New York or Minnesota, you may not want to see them. But please just let me enjoy this while it lasts.
*


P.S. No -- It's not a cluster of hollyberries -- It's a cardinal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

please post some pictures! we got absolutely no snow down in wilmington, so i'm rightfully jealous.

Unknown said...

I just did Brad -- Consider them a gift! (Thanks for signing on -- I love you!)