Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

(Note: To enlarge photo, simply click on it.)
Hilda, Julie, Leslie and Helen, Nov. 2008, by Kate



...If today is your birthday, it's time for another Moa Boa celebration!



...If today is your birthday, you are one of the two in the group (Hi, Hilda!) who still plays tennis and knits! That means you're sort of special -- aside from the fact that today is your birthday!



...If today is your birthday, your horoscope says your heart is made light this year -- I know you've been waiting for that!



...If today is your birthday, it continues with something about your relationships helping your career and your career helping your relationships. I'm not exactly sure, but it sounds to me like they're going to have a Bring Your Moa Boas to Work Day or something!



...If today is your birthday, apparently romantic struggle is a thing of the past. (All I have to say about that is "Whew!")



...If today is your birthday, your horoscope continues..."You accept people for who they are, and attract people who appreciate you." Well, duh! I think our little group is perfect evidence of that!



...If today is your birthday, "New additions to your family contribute to your luck." (You knew Ty was adorable, but did you know he was lucky, too?)


...If today is your birthday, one of your lucky numbers is 6. Mm-hmm. And how many Moa Boas are there? I rest my case!



...If today is your birthday, you are one of the greatest treasures I have -- my Friend! I am so thankful for all the wonderful times we've had, and look forward with happy anticipation to those that still lie ahead!



Happy Birthday, Helen!


Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! Helen, you do deserve a great year - you're a great friend!
Happy Birthday to you!
(thanks, Kate! You're da bomb with words!)