Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

Greg, Bahamas, June 2004 (apparenty photographed by a fish)


...If today is your birthday, Uncle Greg is giving you two thumbs up to have a great day! (Sorry, Andi -- The only recent pictures I have of you were taken by Eric and sent to me via e-mail -- Using one of them would have been sort of like plagiarizing, wouldn't it?)

...If today is your birthday, you are My Awesome Husband Greg's second niece, and the third and last of the "Red Hot Cousins." (Hey -- Whatever happened to that group? I haven't seen anything about them in the press lately!)

...If today is your birthday, I like knowing that you live only a half-day's drive away from us with your Awesome Husband Eric and your Adorable Son Jackson (several of whose photos are currently decorating my refrigerator), even though we rarely actually get in the car and drive for a half-day!

...If today is your birthday, I hope you all have something fun planned -- you know -- like a day at a waterpark or something -- and that there will pictures of you eating cake on a water slide to share afterwards!

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, ANDREA! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: