Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22 -- If Today is Your Birthday...


Dan letting Jordyn "drive" the Gator, Summer 2008 (Greg Fischer)



...If today is your birthday, you are my Brother-in-Law Dan, and you and your family are a big part of one little girl's 2008 summer vacation memories!

...If today is your birthday, I think my Awesome Sister Melissa made a very wise decision when she married you! I am amazed at all of the things that you know how to do!

...If today is your birthday, I have great admiration for you...for your character, your work ethic and your high standards. I also admire you for knowing how to have fun when the work is done -- and how to take care of your toys!

...If today is your birthday, you also know how to take care of your family, which is not always easy! I admire your patience and perseverence, and the love you show in all that you do.

...If today is your birthday, you also grow -- and share -- some of the best sweet corn I've ever tasted (also a huge part of Jordyn's summertime memories)!



Dan teaching Jordyn how to pick corn, Summer 2008 (Greg Fischer)

...If today is your birthday, I hope you guys are all having a wonderful time celebrating!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN -- WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

No comments: