Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13 -- If Today is Your Birthday...


"Tori and Her Boys" (l-r: Cousin Max, Uncle Jason, Dad Mark and Brother Kristofer), Zanesville, OH, December, 2008, by Karen Branson




...If today is your birthday, your "Birthday Blog" is being posted a day late because, due to a virus scare, we were off-line yesterday. (Everything's fine now, but I want you to know that I lost hours of sleep worrying because I wasn't able to do your blog in time!)

...If today is your birthday, you are the youngest daughter of my Adorable Brother Mark, and I am so happy that we share a home state, even though we don't get together nearly often enough!

...If today is your birthday, you have completed your first year of college and grown from a crazy and oh-so-funny little kid into a beautiful and still very funny young woman. All of this growing was done behind my back and without my permission!

...If today is your birthday, I still love you, even though you "fired" me from your facebook friends list. It didn't hurt my feelings or anything (sniff). I totally understand. (I'm old.) So don't spend one more second feeling bad about that, ok?

...If today is your birthday, I hope you and your awesome family share a lot of laughs and cake and other good stuff!

Have a Wonderful Birthday, Tori! We love you!!

No comments: