Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19 -- If Today is Your Birthday...


My Favorite Son-in-Law Joe, July 2009, by Karen Branson

...Naaaah -- Just kidding! This is my Favorite Son-in-Law Joe:


Joe with Meagan, Father's Day 2009 (LRDC)


Anyway...

...If today is your birthday, you are my Favorite Son-in-Law Joe. (And I'm pretty sure you'd be my favorite be even if you weren't my only one.)

...If today is your birthday, now that you know you're my favorite, I guess you can probably figure out that I'm pretty happy that you married My Dazzling Daughter Meagan!

...If today is your birthday, the more time My Awesome Husband Greg and I spend around you, the more things we discover that we like about you. And that just makes us all the happier we are that you married us -- er, I mean Meagan!

...If today is your birthday, I hope you could tell how incredibly happy the two of you made us on Father's Day when you told us that we're going to be grandparents! (And of course Uncle Dominic is thrilled!)

...If today is your birthday, we really do feel blessed to be connected to you, and your mom and dad, too, in such a special way. You're gonna love being a dad yourself, Joe -- I just know it!

...If today is your birthday, I hope it was a good one, and that all the ones to come will be even better!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kate!
Joe