Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 17 -- If Today is Your Birthday...




...If today is your birthday, I am a day late in honoring you with a "Birthday Blog."

...If today is your birthday, you have been a very special friend for more than ten years, although I have never even met you!

...If today is your birthday, perhaps you and I never will actually meet each other, but I hope our friendship will last for many, many years...Until you are a very old man!

...If today is your birthday, I am sending you love and prayers and good wishes, and I hope you can feel all that I am wishing you!

...If today is your birthday, I am thankful that God put you in my life, My Friend...


Happy Birthday, Ignatius, my Indonesian "son." I hope your day was filled with happiness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for making my birthday blog, I like your poetry, I will always remember you my American Mom!!