Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/9 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

l-r: Julie, Leslie, Kate, Hilda, Carol; Reidsville, NC , 12/6/08, by the unknown photographer from Minnesota. (Sorry, Helen -- you missed a great lunch!)
...If today is your birthday, you're the cute one on the end wearing a hoodie.


*


...If today is your birthday, you're one of the reasons -- one of five reasons for me -- that doing things with the Moa Boas is so much fun! Actually, you make everything sound like it might be fun -- and then it usually is -- that's your gift!


*


...If today is your birthday, like all of the other MB's, we met playing tennis -- except for you and Leslie, who already knew each other through scouts, or school or something. It was Leslie who first brought you to Hamilton Lakes to play, and we're so glad she did -- Thanks for sharing, Leslie!


*


...If today is your birthday, it was you who taught me that Craisins are a delicious addition to a salad. In fact, it was you who taught me that salad is a delicious part of the meal -- Before I met you, I just ate salad because I thought it was the right thing to do!


*


...If today is your birthday, your house is my very favorite tribute to country living in the state of North Carolina (or any other state I've ever been in). I mean it! You have such a gift for finding and using things you love to make your home a haven of warmth and comfort -- and that's a reflection of you!


*


...If today is your birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all the things you love -- maybe even some craisins covered in dark chocolate -- oh, and cake!




Happy Birthday, Carol!
Have a fabulous day!




No comments: