Thursday, December 2, 2010

There's a New Blog in Town...

...and it's written by a little kid!

Jordyn, Summer 2009

I've written a post or two about this little girl. Jordyn is one of my "Borrowed Babies." She's eight years old now, and in second grade. She loves to sit at the computer and type. She loves to draw and make all kinds of art. She loves to read books, and then write about them. I thought a good way to combine all of these "likes" in a way that would be fun and educational would be for Jordyn to have her own blog -- a place where she could freely draw and write and display pictures of the people and things that she loves. Of course she's too young to have her own e-mail address, so the blog is set up as one of mine. But it's totally Jordyn.

Here's the link: http://lifeofjordyn-kate.blogspot.com. The title is "Jordyn Upside Down Cake," and hopefully everything else will fall into place!

Afterword: I see that, since I apparently don't know how to properly include links in my blog, I didn't actually share a link with you. If you'd like to get to Jordyn Upside Down Cake, just click on "View my complete profile" at the end of the "About Me" section. That will take you to the page that includes "My Blogs." That's where you'll find it.

No comments: