Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9...If Today is Your Birthday...


My Awesome Husband Greg Looking Handsome. (June 2009)


...If today is your birthday, you are My Awesome Husband Greg, and you were hoping I wasn't going to blog you. Whatever...

...If today is your birthday, it probably won't be as much fun as the ones you remember from earlier years in terms of the "stuff" you get. But I hope it will bring you as much happiness as you can stand. That's how much happiness you deserve for all you are to me!



MAHG Thinking, What -- No Presents? (June 2009)


...If today is your birthday, you probably won't notice a big difference in the way I'm acting...I mean here I am, first thing in the morning, down on my computer...What's unusual about that? Still, there will be something special about the way I'm feeling, because it's your special day!



MAHG, Not Afraid To Get His Hands Dirty. (June 2009)


...If today is your birthday, my prayer for you is that the worries that normally keep your mind busy will give it a rest, at least for today, so you can just focus on all of the things that make you happy!

...If today is your birthday, I love you as much as ever, and am so blessed to have been able to share so many of them with you -- and I am looking forward to at least 50 more! (Yeah, I crack myself up, too.)



MAHG, Straight Up (June 2009)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY GREGORY -- WITH ALL MY LOVE!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

He is awesome... and handsome... and I hope he has a happy birthday too!