Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8...If Today is Your Birthday...

...If today is your birthday, surprise! Your birthday isn't until Septemter 10! Gotcha! (I guess.)
*Note added Sept. 9, 2009

Picture of a Picture...Gina Abruzzo Gourley and Meagan Fischer Kopp, circa 1981, Metamora Michigan


...If today is your birthday, I was simply going to post this photo on facebook, but then I thought What the heck...I haven't done a blog lately...

...If today is your birthday, I had some great memories of you and your family rekindled this weekend as we watched old videotapes of Meagan's early years. (You know, anticipating what her baby might look like when she gets here?) And there you were, running back and forth in a little pink velour jumpsuit, looking so cute. I hope you still have that jumpsuit!

...If today is your birthday, I'll never forget the day before you were born, driving over bumpy dirt roads with your mom and dad, trying to induce her labor. (Did I mention that Meagan was driving?)


*Well, I guess it must have been TWO days before...Whatever!


...If today is your birthday, I hope that lots of fun things will happen to you and for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINA -- HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

2 comments:

Gina Abruzzo Gourley said...

Thank you for that wonderful birthday blog! That picture is fantastic! I'm definitely going to try to copy it. And, I had no idea about the driving around on bumpy roads to induce my mom's labor! That's hilarious. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Thanks Gina -- I love having a new follower! (Sorry, though -- it's been pretty boring lately.)