Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11 -- If Today is Your Birthday...

...If today is your birthday...



...and you have a brother who turned five on his birthday in May...




...then this blog is for both of you!

...If today is your birthday, etc., you are those boys who live next door to me, and whom I've had the honor -- and delight -- of taking care of from time to time while your mom and dad had to work.

...If today is your birthday...you are two of the most awesome kids I know -- for your cuteness. your brilliance and your ability to make me laugh and shake my head in amazement (and amusement). I'm so very glad to know you!

...If today is your birthday...it makes me happy just to know that you're over there having adventures for your mom to blog about! I love seeing her pictures of you on facebook, and I love running into you sometimes when you're playing outside.

...If today is your birthday...I know there will be enough cake and fun for both of you -- and Mom and Dad and your three (!) dogs, too. I just want to say "Hi Pie!" to both of you...


HAVE A WONDERFUL, FUN-FILLED DAY!

(Photos of Keenan and Kieran Rayfield, July 2009, my LRDC)

No comments: