Monday, January 25, 2010

Charlie-Bean and Multi-Blogging



This is just to let you know that I have started a new blog. Because one blog wasn't enough of a distraction to keep me away from all of the other things I'm supposed to be doing. I needed more...

My new blog (which link should be available on my profile page) is entitled "Beansprout, and you can find it at http://charliesprout.blogspot.com. That is where I will be writing about my life and times with my new granddaughter, Charlotte...

Oh -- Haven't you heard?

Charlotte Rose Kopp made her debut this morning at 3:26. You can read all about it in my other blog! I'll still be writing here from time to time, of course...You know, all those posts where I whine and complain about stuff. But for photos and stories about Charlie, please check out my Beansprout!

2 comments:

Seattle Guy said...

Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarked it.

Happy blogging! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Seattle Guy! Your blog looks cool, too...I just couldn't see how to post a comment there!