Saturday, January 9, 2010

Barn Scene | Pencake Free Ecard


"Red Barn" by Kate, Pencake Ecards, December 2009


Hi there -- Remember me? I used to write this blog. Sometimes I still think about writing it...Like I'll log on and do a few lines of a draft so I can remember a certain day or event, something that I thought of...But then Life (i.e., facebook, work, sleep, etc.) intervenes, and I somehow never manage to get back to my blog...

Then today I came home from work, sat down in front of my computer and logged on to Pencake. That's facebook's biggest competitor for my time[-wasting] efforts. (Actually, they're related...I learned about Pencake on facebook). I've been drawing pictures there for several months. Apparently it's addictive, because I can't seem to stay away from it for more than a few days.

Anyway, as I was saying, I logged on today, and found out that I was a "co-winner" in their Santa/Snowman Card Contest! (I'm not sure yet, but I think that means I get I get a t-shirt or something.)

Now if I understand this correctly, the link to my winning drawing is the title of this post. You should be able to click on it to "replay" the drawing, complete with all the rub-outs and do-overs that were part of the process. (You can also see the comments that were made about it. The guy who says "congratulations -- late, but congrats anyway" is my co-winner. I'm not sure whether he was being nasty or nice, but we're still co-winners!)

There now. I've blogged again. That was kind of fun. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think maybe "nasty" - but your picture is awesome!!!