Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HEY -- CAN YOU SEE MY FACE?!!

Can you?

Because this is what My Face is doing:


"My Face" (MSN Paint, 1/19/10)

Do you know why My Face is doing that?

My face is doing that because you just ran a red light, causing me to slam on my brakes to avoid being t-boned -- and possibly injured. That's why My Face is doing that!

But, of course you can't see My Face -- You can't even see my car, can you?

So My Face and I are following your car as you veer crazily down the road strictly for our own entertainment. (And possibly entertaining one or two other drivers, as well.)

But it makes me feel good, following you with My Face like this -- like maybe you'll see My Face and think Oh My God! I've just run a red light! I should be more careful...I could have hurt someone!

Well, here's where I turn off to go to work...I have to stop following you now, and fix My Face some other way. You have a nice day -- And do be careful!

No comments: